What Are the Best Uses for Palm Stones? Full-time JobMar 11th, 2022 at 03:37 Independent & Freelance Bacău 27 views
What Are the Best Uses for Palm Stones?
You can use palm stones for many purposes, including relaxation, energy boost, protection, and meditation. Holding a palm stone in your hand creates a strong connection between the stone's energy and your energy field or aura. Due to their oval or round shape, you can easily carry them in your purse or pocket to have them with you throughout your day. There are many ways to use palm stones; we've rounded up a list with the most common and effective ones. You can choose to integrate into your life the ones that fit your lifestyle. We also recommend a few palm stones for each category to make it easy to find the best stones for your needs.
Simple and Effective Ways to Use Your Palm Stones
1. Relaxation - these round-shaped stones are excellent natural tools for relaxation. Just holding an oval stone with calming vibe can bring you moments of stillness and tranquility. We recommend the following palm stones for relaxation:
Amethyst palm stone
Selenite palm stone
Montana Agate palm stone
2. Protection - certain stones have a protective vibe and can protect you from negative influences. By carrying palm stones with powerful protective energy or keeping them nearby makes it possible to be protected by negative energies, including harmful EMFs. We recommend the following palm stones for protection:
Black Tourmaline palm stone
Red Tourmaline palm stone
Black Opal palm stone
3. Yoga, Prayer and Meditation - one of the best ways to enjoy a palm stone's vibe is to use it during your daily spiritual practice. There are various stones with high vibrations that can help us enter deep states of meditation. Palm stones can be also efficient during your yoga session or for prayers, as the energy of the crystals will facilitate the resonance with positive universal energies. We recommend the following palm stones for yoga, prayer, and meditation:
Lazulite palm stone
Blue Aragonite palm stone
Silver Sheen Obsidian
4. Healing - energy healers, crystal therapists, Reiki masters often use palm stones during their healing sessions. You can also experience the healing benefits of palm stones by placing them on your body, on the area you want to heal. Another simple way is to make healing crystal patches.
The best palm stones for healing sessions:
Polychrome Jasper palm stone
Serpentine palm stone
Amazonite palm stone
5. Regeneration - when you get too embroiled in your daily activities, symptoms like tension in the neck and shoulders, anxiety, fatigue, and sleeping problems are signs of needing to relax and recharge your batteries. Schedule 10-15 minutes of relaxation during your daily programs to recharge and give yourself a quick energy boost. Using palm stones will make your relaxation more efficient.
Palm stones for relaxation:
Fossilized Palm Root palm stone
Honey Calcite palm stone
Nuummite palm stones
6. Quality Sleep - undisturbed quality sleep is essential for your health and overall well-being. A simple way to improve your sleep quality is to fall asleep holding a palm stone, as the calming energy of the stone will induce a state of relaxation. You can also place palm stones under your pillow.
Here are some best palm stones that help with sleep issues:
Chevron Amethyst palm stone
Kambaba Jasper palm stone
Clear Quartz palm stone
7. Forgiveness, Love, and Self-Love - palm stones with a gentle, soft, soothing energy can help you achieve emotional balance and transform our negative emotions into compassion, self-love, or forgiveness. Tap into the following palm stones’ energies by keeping them nearby:
Rose Quartz palm stone
Mangano Calcite palm stone
Sea Green Calcite palm stone
8. Work and Study - whenever you deal with a fog of mental exhaustion, it’s a sign that you need a refreshing break. Using palm stones will help you get back faster into a state of excellent focus and concentration. A few minutes of connection with these stones will help you return to work recharged and regenerated. Here are some of our recommended palm stones for mental focus and concentration:
Sunstone palm stone
Green Fluorite palm stone
Blue Apatite palm stone
9. Home decor - you can also display your favorite palm stones in your home or workspace to create a safe and energetically pure ambiance. These stones with a beautiful oval shape make excellent home decor elements. The following colorful palm stones will fascinate with their beautiful appearance no matter where you display them:
Coral palm stones
Chrysophrase palm stones
Labradorite palm stones
The Many Benefits of Using Candle Holders
Candles are a great way to add warmth to your home or to set up a romantic mood at an event. Lighting a candle also creates a peaceful and soothing atmosphere that helps relax and calm your mind, body, and soul. In the past, candles were used as the primary light source but in modern times they are commonly used either as decorative accessories or for their positive and calmative features.
Whether you plan to use candles to enhance and illuminate your space or to give a positive vibe to your living room, using candle holders is essential. As the name suggests, votive candle holders are used to hold the candles for various reasons. Candles can be quite dangerous and create a mess if placed without a base and are left unattended. There are many significant uses of glass candle holders that cannot be ignored. We have gathered some key points to help you understand the importance of using pillar candle holders. Read on to learn more about the benefits of using a candle holder stand to properly place the candle on your table instead of just placing a random plate under it.
1). Candle Holders Give Support to Your Candles
Candles come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and designs. Some have a small or thin base like taper candles while others have a broad bottom such as pillar candles. Glass candle holders provide support to the candles to help them stand upright and give an exclusive visual appeal. Fixing your candles in an appropriate candle holder gives them the needed support to keep them in place. For instance, taper candle holders can be used to help dinner candles stand tall to give your dining room table an elegant and sophisticated look. Similarly, votive candle holders are small cups to hold and support a votive candle that might otherwise collapse on its own. Although tea light candles are encased in a small container it is still important to use tealight candle holders to support them properly as they are small in size.
2). Safe and Secure Base for Your Candles
The need for candle holders was discovered a long time ago when people realized that candles can tip over and cause fires. The primary function of candle holders is to provide a secure and safe base for candles to avoid any mishaps. Placing a lighted candle without a sturdy base is like waiting for a disaster to happen. Even a slight push can cause the candle to fall over and the table cloth or curtains might catch fire. To prevent any unpleasant events, it is important to use glass candle holders beneath your open flames for extra safety and precaution. Tall candle holders keep your candles stable and you don’t need to worry about kids or clumsy guests accidentally nudging your candles and wreaking havoc on the dinner table. Our Wooden candle holders and metal candle holders are sturdy enough to safely place your candles anywhere to enhance your home décor. Make sure to place your candle holders on a flat and even surface to ensure everyone’s safety.
3). Candle Holders Prevent Hot Wax Spills
Another important benefit of candle holders is that they prevent hot wax from spilling all over the place and creating an unpleasant mess. Hot wax can cause skin burns and also spoil your tables and other furnishings. Metal candle holders can be used to accumulate all the dripping wax from a burning candle without allowing it to spill over. For instance, when you light up votive candles placed in votive candle holders, the wax from the candle will be collected in the votive candle holder and there will be no mess at the table, making clean up after the party much easier and efficient.
What Are Crystal Points?
If you’ve ever marveled at crystals, you’ve likely encountered varieties with sharply defined points. How do crystals get their points? A crystal point is a sharply-defined pinnacle on either one side, or both sides, of the crystal. All sizes of crystals can have crystal points — from the smallest to the largest.
Crystal points are technically referred to as “terminations” in the stone. Terminations occur as a result of mining, polishing or nature’s influence. Is there a purpose for crystal points and are they natural? The points on a crystal encapsulate the harnessed energy required to transmit healing into our environment and space. Crystal points essentially reveal which direction the crystal energy flows from. In addition, the points on a crystal foster our ability to focus and gain mental clarity. Simply put, crystal points direct energy inward or outward and enhance the healing properties of a crystal.
Are Crystal Points Natural?
It’s no secret that crystals with points are attractive and holistic, but are crystal points natural? The answer isn’t so clear cut. In fact, the points on a crystal can occur naturally, or from polishing.
In some cases, a sharp-pointed crystal appears after the mining process. Ultimately, when the crystal is mined, it can be exposed to chips and dings from the excavation process. When the crystal comes from the earth, it may have one point, or be misshapen. As a result, the crystal leans to one side, rather than gradually mounting into a single point. An off-center termination in a crystal results in a blocked flow of energy from the stone. To remedy this problem, the crystal is shaped into a pointed termination with six sides, which is called a Generator. However, not all misshapen crystals are polished into a Generator.
Angel Aura Quartz Properties
As you might imagine from its name, Angel Aura Quartz is a stone whose appearance can’t help but to stir up feelings of ethereal realms and otherworldly wisdom.
Despite having a sheer, shiny and clear outer appearance, it would seem as though every color imaginable dances inside of this stone, and it has led to many associations of magic and the divine over the years.
This is a stone whose feeling and imagery inspires peace and a clear mind. It can be pretty hypnotic to look at, and has been prized over the centuries for its appearance as much as its mysticism.
Of course, modern science has helped us to understand how Angel Aura Quartz is able to form with such delicate yet overpowering colors within, yet even that scientific understanding has done nothing to take away the mysticism and intrigue of this wondrous stone.
Faith healers and those of a spiritualistic mindset have always been drawn to this stone, but even collectors and those seeking personal growth can likewise find plenty of benefits to owning their own piece of Angel Aura Quartz.
There’s something radiant and beyond the norm about these stones, and the way in which they are formed in the natural world means that no two Angel Aura Quartz pieces could ever be identical.
It’s a Clear Quartz bonded with Silver and Platinum, or sometimes with gold and a variety of other trace metals.
It is formed in a high-pressure vacuum chamber, and the precious metals give the Angel Aura Quartz its new and dazzling color.
Angel Aura Quartz usually exhibits a silvery, rainbow, and light blue radiance that resembles the delicate wings of an angel! This crystal is also often called Pearl Aura, Opal Aura, and Rainbow Aura.